SunSmart innovation Factory
ABOUT THE NEWLY DEVELOPED AND PATENTED PRODUCT!
The SunSmart Solar Inverter is installed on three-phase, immediately after the current meter, and the innovative design provides two basic controls:
- Power supply control only to the consumer and not to the distribution network.
- Control for selection of the logically most favorable phase of the consumer in order to achieve the maximum efficiency of the system.
The control measures three parameters, the most loaded phase, the maximum power that the inverter can deliver and the maximum power that can the solar panels generated.
SunSmart Solar Inverter allows the inverted energy from solar panels to be delivered only to end-users without the impact of the electricity distribution network.
"SUN SMART" INSTALLATION'S GLOBAL BENEFITS
- Significantly improves the energy stability and reliability of the electro-distribution electricity network by using alternative sources of electricity.
- Optimization of the electricity distribution network is achieved, as the energy is delivered directly to the end user.
- The costs of increasing the capacity of the electricity distribution network and its maintenance are reduced.
- The product has significant advantages in relation to the current way of using solar energy in the Republic of Macedonia and does not require the performance of special connections, permits and construction projects.
- Change of the energy picture in the Republic of Macedonia regarding the use of alternative energy sources energy with financing by end users.
- The installation of the devices is with the end-user, in accordance with all applicable legal legislation in the Republic of Macedonia. It does not need additional costs for obtaining permits for electricity production.
- The product is applicable immediately and now.
THE END-USER BENEFITS FROM THE "SUN SMART" SOLAR SYSTEM INSTALLATION
"SunSmart" Соларен Систем
"SunSmart" Соларен Систем
CHARACTERISTICS THAT MAKES THIS SYSTEM UNIQUE AND THE ONLY-ONE ON THE MARKET
THE PRICE THAT EVERY FAMILY CAN AFFORD
RETURN OF INVESTMENT FROM 4 TO 5 YEARS!
- Compact design and simple installation.
- The cheapest and most cost-effective solar system on the market.
- Modularity of the device that can be easily upgraded.
- The long and expensive procedure of obtaining a license for a preferential electricity producer is avoided, making the solar system cheap and immediately applicable.
The most efficient solar system on the market is made possible by the innovative design of the three-stage comparative control of the most loaded phase, and the maximum power that the inverter can deliver.
Although it is serially connected, it does not affect the basic distributed power supply network, which is enabled by the use of innovative control for power supply only to consumers.
SunSmart Solar Inventor
SunSmart SOLAR INVERTER is a new innovative product that enables efficient conversion of solar energy into electricity and delivery to end consumers. It is specially designed for markets with underdeveloped "NET" metering system, ie for countries with electrical meters that measure absolute values. The innovative design of the solar inverter allows the selection of the most favorable phase and energy delivery only to consumers but not to the distribution network. The device is modular with a compact design. It is the cheapest and most cost effective solar system on the market.
The solar inverter SunSmart is a device that generates additional electricity to the end-users, but not to the distribution network using alternative energy sources (sun, wind).
The device works in parallel with the electricity network, reducing the total consumption in your apartments, houses, cottages, offices, shops, business and residential buildings, production processes.
Three-phase / Single-phase serial installation, immediately after the cold meter.
The device is installed in front of the main switchboard and the maximum power per phase that passes through the inverter is 100A per phase (22kW).
Innovative design of three-stage comparative control (which achieves maximum system efficiency):
- Selecting the most loaded phase in which the inverter can delivery the power.
- Selecting the most favorable phase in terms of inverter power.
- Selecting the most favorable phase in terms of power that can currently solar panels supplied.
two degrees of modularity: by phase and load
Solar system profitability is from 4 to 5 years.
- Energy delivery control only to the consumer, not to the distribution network.
- Control for selecting the most loaded phase for energy delivery.
- Control for selecting the most favorable phase in relation to the power of the inverter.
- Lock phase control for energy delivery with maximum efficiency.
- Surveillance control if there is no generated power from the solar panels.
- Phase modularity.
- Modularity for loads up to 22KW